About Us

Information about us
Who are we – FAAP
FAAP 9-5 is part of a movement to free everyone from jobs!

Spoiler: It’s fun for a long time!

Hi Faber!

Welcome to FAAP – a platform for learning and development as a blogger or digital marketer. A community of passionate people known as “Foppers”!

This is what you will find on Faper:

95% practical tips for creating a blog and living out your passion; The remaining 5% are for personal stories.
Basic and Advanced Notation, Health, Ayurveda, Food.

Community of like-minded bloggers

Digital marketing advice for bloggers, freelancers and small businesses.
Complete blogging, podcasts and YouTube ‘guides’ to drive traffic, sales and brand value.
Free product: food scale e-book, diet e-book
Paid Product: Affiliate Marketing Handbook
I bought the domain faap.in on October 14, 2020, by borrowing a credit card from a friend. It has never been easier to request a credit card from anyone, but we all have such friends.

It’s not like this?
What started as a little fun was the biggest life-changing experience. In the last 10 years, ShoutMeLoud has become more than just a popular blog.

It has positively affected the lives of many people.

Anil Khaywar – My blogging journey so far
Here at FAAP, I share everything about turning a blog into a company and making a life from it.

In addition to FAAP, I have some blogs and services that I started over a decade ago.

I manage all my blogs under the flagship product “Fap Dreams”. (Interesting name? Eh ..)

To ensure that you do not miss out on any FAAP update, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.

Feel free to join us on the network below:

Join us on YouTube
Join us on instagram
that’s it for now! See you next time!